CAFFEine; Setia Walk, Puchong.

18:45


I've heard a lot about CAFFEine; from my friends who live in Puchong (mainly An Shi) but I didnt have a chance to try it during my previous food trip to Setia Walk which featured TipSy Brew O'Coffee and Big Spoon (I learnt from their FB page that they have more variety now).

Anyway, back to the topic. I was having a little stroll at Setia Walk that afternoon and decided to try CAFFEine; out after watching the new Avengers movie two weeks back.





It is a cozy place, suitable for a gathering among friends and a little catch up. Unfortunately, I was there alone, again. People are probably thinking that I'm a loner every time I do this. Read: Seeking foodie companion. Hahah.
So here's a quick post.



I ordered an Electro Choc (RM 15), a hazelnut chocolate coffee. The name intrigued me and as I was having a cold then, I figured that electrifying myself with some coffee would be nice. Hah.
The coffee art is also quite different from the usual and I like it (maybe I could request for something else the next time?)

Also, on the table was their Whiskey Salted Caramel Mille Crepe (RM 12.50). Presentation-wise, it's adorable! Just what I needed to brighten my day. I like art on my food too. :3  I should probably practice drawing on plates, hmm.
Even though my senses are a little down that day, I could still taste the crispy almond on the top of the cake. Of course, caramel is sweet but not over the top.



So, even after I finished the mille crepe, the plate and the art is still photogenic enough. Hence, a casual shot. :D

Will definitely give it another visit, as long as it's not alone. Eating alone is super boring in the long run despite the online posts suggesting otherwise. Meh.
(An Shi, are you reading this?)

Food: 7.5/10 (will def try more next time)
Ambiance: 8/10
Price: 7/10
Service: 8.5/10
Overall: 7.8/10

(based on personal experience)


CAFFEine;
G-09-1, Level 1, Block G,
SetiaWalk, Persiaran Wawasan,
Pusat Bandar Puchong,
47160 Puchong, Selangor

Tel No.: 03-5879 0033

Website: CAFFEine; website 
FB page: CAFFEine; Facebook page
Operating Hours:
1.00pm - 11.00pm (Mon - Fri)
12.00pm - 11.00pm (Sat - Sun)





You Might Also Like

0 comments

around the world

Flag Counter

Total Pageviews